Thursday 14 February 2019

A Happy Valentine's Day and an Interview Elsewhere



It is Valentine's Day and I am having a romantic dinner with my beautiful fiancée, Miss Constance Allen, later tonight. Therefore, this is just a brief post to share some news.

While we're on the subject of Valentine's Day, my good friend, editor and fellow writer has posted a list of the best Valentine's Day mysteries and crime novels by indie and small press author over at the Indie Crime Scene, a blog for all things mystery, thriller and crime fiction. The list includes also includes a Silencer adventure entitled fittingly enough A Valentine for the Silencer.

In other news, I have recently been interviewed at a place called Smashwords. Apparently, it is some kind of publishing company crossed with a bookseller. They're also kind enough to sell my books.

I cannot say that I have ever heard of them before, but the interview, conducted via mail, was certainly interesting. Though some of the questions were very strange indeed. For example, I still don't quite understand what an "e-reading device" is. Apparently, it's some kind of gadget that people in the future use to read books, which seems like science fiction to me.

Anyway, you can read my interview here.

And that's it for today. I hope to have more news for you soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment