Tuesday 12 February 2019

Two Short Films

I have been informed that there are two short films about The Silencer currently playing on a service called YouTube, which appears to be some kind of television channel.

As a technically inclined person, I believe that television has a lot of potential. I have been lucky enough to see some test broadcasts here in New York. And across the pond, in London and Berlin, there is already a regular television broadcast service, though subscriber numbers are still very low. Nonetheless, I believe that television is a medium of the future and therefore, I'm glad that the Silencer is part of it.

You can view the two movies below. They're both animated and quite interesting.

There are some nice drawings of myself, my beloved Constance as well as my good friend Captain Justin O'Grady of the NYPD and even my publisher Jake Levonsky in the film below. Though once again, I am not the Silencer. I only write about him.

 

 The second film is animated as well. It appears to be some kind of news broadcast, in which two people discuss the late unpleasantness. And for the record, it was all just a misunderstanding and I was eventually acquitted.


No comments:

Post a Comment